This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     cathrynzetajones
    Participant

when I try moving an item, it grows in size and freezes, I can only restart the page then to create a double manually at a different location. very frustrating. please see attachment, have a look at mikireimann.com (let me know what info you need to login) and fix

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You’re running very old versions of everything. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cathrynzetajones
    Participant

Hello Scharmstr! Thank you so much for your quick answer.
    I have just updated everything. WordPress, theme, plugins. Still the same issue? Please help…

(I have also an issue with the site being very slow, which I dressed in a separate forum.)

sharmstr

Your site is throwing errors. Please disable all plugins except for the ones that come with Kleo, remove the custom javascript that’s throwing errors and see if you have the same issue.

It also looks like you havent updated k-elements. It should be 2.4 but it looks like youre running 2.2.

Respond privately with the info in Theme Options > Sys info after you’ve done the above and verified that its still not working.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cathrynzetajones
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Please do as I asked and disable all plugins that come with Kleo. We are trying to determine if there is a conflict. We already know that this is issue doenst happen on a clean install of Kleo. You have custom javascript that disables right clicking on the page along with some other things. Its throwing errors on the page. Now that I think of it, its probably why VC isnt working correctly. Remove it.

cathrynzetajones
    Participant
     sharmstr

The first link I sent you explains how to update the plugins. I also asked you to update it from beginning. That version of VC had that problem. In the future, please please do as we ask. It will save us a ton of time. Thanks.

I have no suggestions as to which code to use. Its easy to steal pictures even if right click is disabled so I dont see the point.

cathrynzetajones
    Participant

nono, i did. exactly like you said. k elements was showing as old, i did as you said. updated.

VC showed up as latest version, so i didn’t know.

ok, now that i am looking to do it manually – i fail, since i can’t download the theme from your site only through API over wp, but since i deleted it, it doesnt show up anymore..

sorry for seemengly waisting your time. but it was all very helpful, on the way i solved most of all issues. the only thing missing now is the folder with the plugin, so i can upload it. do you have a direct link maybe?

cathrynzetajones
    Participant
     sharmstr

No, WPBakery Visual Composer: 4.3.4 is NOT the correct version. You should be running 4.4.3.

Download the full install from theme forest (not just the theme files). Then follow the directions I gave you initially.

Re-download the theme from Themeforest. You will find the .zip archive under the main package downloaded from Themeforest under Plugins folder. You can delete the old plugin from WP Admin – Plugins and upload the new .zip file

cathrynzetajones
    Participant
     sharmstr

Contact themeforest.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?