This topic has 23 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Arisandiuno.

• Author
     MaroonOak
    Participant

Hi,
    I am not able to install Visual Composer after installing Kleo . I only get this error:

PFatal error: Cannot redeclare vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() (previously declared in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas13_data03/88/3091188/html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/functions/functions.php:206) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas13_data03/88/3091188/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php on line 355

sharmstr

Did you update k-elements?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MaroonOak
    Participant

Yes, I installed K Elements 4.0 (both the theme just a few days ago) and now deleted and re-installed K elements, which worked out fine both times.

But am still getting the fatal error message when I click on the ‘Activate’ link for Visual Composer.

(Am new to WordPress, and the Drag and Drop feature was the main reason for buying this theme, so a little concerned about not having access to that).

Thanks for your help.

sharmstr

Respond privately with admin credentials and I’ll have a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MaroonOak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I dont have to have your admin id, but yes, it needs to be admin.

MaroonOak
    Participant
     sharmstr

I need access. I dont need to see screenshots. I need to be able to log in and see what’s going on. 🙂

MaroonOak
    Participant
     sharmstr

Yes. I need to log in. I can’t debug it by looking at pictures.

MaroonOak
    Participant
     sharmstr

I cant recreate the issue. Giving me a piece of code that we already have wont help us to help you. The only way to debug this is if you give us access. You can re-download the kleo zip from themeforest. The plugin is in the zip file.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, can you please update the file from the kleo zip file attached in your theme and then the one from the k-elements archive and let me know if it fixes the issue?

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     MaroonOak
    Participant

Hi – I was able to Activate VC yesterday once I deactivated K Elements (all along something in K Elements was hampering VC).
    Per your suggestion, Abe, I then went back to the Main Files 2 folder from the download and reinstalled K Elements. Now, both are active – so we she be ok.

Thank you very much to both Sharmstr and Abe, for your quick responses on this!

sharmstr

@abe – Thank you

HappiestWeb
    Participant

I tried updating files but stil facing the fatal error. Can you help?

Abe
    Keymaster

@happiestweb have you updated the file from the k-elements plugin since that should have been the problem. please re-test if that file has been replaced.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Abe,

I have the same issue, My action as below:

1. Unzip kleo-vc-3.9-fix.zip and upload kleo-framework and .DS_Store to themes-kleo
    2..I deactivate K Elements and then upzip k-elements-vc-fix-3.9.zip and upload functions and .DS_Store to plugins-k-elements and activate it again.

But still have the issue. Please help

sermsak
    Participant

Sorry, For more information the error as below:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() (previously declared in ../wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-core.php:730) in ../wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php on line 351

Abe
    Keymaster

@sermsak can you be so kind and provide me WP credentials and maybe also FTP to make some tests? It is something related VC and I need to make sure this never happens in the future

Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Or you can update the 2 files from the archive on your server and let me know if it is fixed.

I also attached the full k-elements.zip archive that is the final plugin version.

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please let me know as soon as you can if it works or provide credentials to check it myself.

All the best and sorry for any inconveniences caused

---

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Abe, Thank you for your reply. after i was imported my old database to replace the new one. then the issue is fix. Thank you again.

Arisandiuno
    Participant
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?