This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     aerudo
    Participant

I’m leveraging the Demo content for the Kleo theme, and while modifying elements in Visual Composer for the static home page, elements that I’ve added just stop loading on the actual page. They show in the backend layout as though nothing is wrong, but they don’t load on the preview. In the frontend layout, the element is there, but it doesn’t load, if that makes sense. I’ve attached pictures to show both Backend and Frontend. Initially I first experienced it with the Kleo Posts element. Then shortly after it happened with the Post Grid element as well.

I need to figure out what gets classified/populated as Post Grid content and what gets classified as Kleo Posts content, as I’m hoping for site sponsored/edited material to be in the Post Grid and user generated content to be in the Kleo Posts. That said, if this isn’t a good way to separate that kind of thing, I’d feel somewhat sheepish spending a lot of time trying to fix something that isn’t doing what I need.

Additionally, I also experience what others have referred to where I try to edit certain demo pages (like the Member page) and I get an infinitely animated Visual Composer icon in the middle of the page. It’s like it loaded part of the page (since you can see a faint shadow of the WooCommerce notifications at the top) but stalled after that. I thought I could look at the demo page elements to figure out specific items I want to keep/use elsewhere, but ran into this problem.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I’m in an early stage of creating the project, so there’s no actual content yet. I was going to leave it in maintenance mode but I opened it up for the sake of troubleshooting. URL: http://www.geekvanguard.com

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

aerudo
    Participant

I’d be happy to, but my host is apparently having major server problems right now. I haven’t been able to access it for a couple days and the wp-admin page is failing to load for me. I’ll create an account for you when I can actually log in myself.

aerudo
    Participant

Okay, everything’s seemingly working again. How do I share admin credentials with you? Is there an email address I can use to send them to?

aerudo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, sorry for the delay, yes please share admin credentials so i can check it out for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

aerudo
    Participant
     aerudo
    Participant

Also, how do I change what content populates with the Kleo Posts element?

aerudo
    Participant

When I add an element, the “Save Changes” button stops working like it’s supposed to … instead of actually saving, it closes the Edit window and that’s that. This happens with more than just the Kleo Posts element. It happens with the Edit command on the Row as well … Posts element … and others. I think it’s involved.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

aerudo
    Participant

When will I hear something about this? It’s been over a week =\

Andrei

Hi,

I see your site is loading very slow, this might be the primary fault that this might cause the issues, meanwhile can you please try this settings panels in the backend editor and let me know if the errors are still present ?
    Also please provide me an updated password for your admin account so I can give a closer look into it.

Looking forward.

aerudo
    Participant

The login information hasn’t changed from when I posted it above.

I’m not sure what you’re asking me to do with the settings panels in the backend editor. I work in the Backend editor (with Visual Composer) and this is where I experience the problem.

Andrei

I tried to login with the credentials you provided and they don’t work, can you please double check them ?
    Looking forward.

aerudo
    Participant

Double checked. They’re the same. I just used them to log in myself.

Andrei

Triple checked, they don’t work, please just paste the ones that you tested here again so I can use them.
    If I have the credentials available on Monday I’ll be available to give a more in-depth look at your issue and check what’s wrong.

Looking forward.

aerudo
    Participant
     Andrei

I have give a closer look and you had some javascripts errors which were triggered by the JetPack plugin.
    I have deactivated it temporary until you can give a closer look into it’s settings and see if you can make it work.

Cheers

aerudo
    Participant

I’m not doing anything particularly complex or unusual with Jetpack. It’s an extremely common and standard plugin … I have a hard time believing I’m the only person who wants to run it and your theme at the same time.

Do you know or have any suspicion about what aspect of Jetpack is causing the problem?

Andrei

The issue is not between the jetpack and our theme, I saw customers using it before without any issues. The thing is that JetPack has multiple components and I don’t use this plugin and don’t have experience with it, but it seems that generates a javascript error which brakes all components based on javascript/jquery and this makes visual composer to fail as well as it is a very javascript intensive plugin.

Just go trough your JetPack settings and try to disable anything that you don’t use or that you think it might interfere.

Cheers

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?