This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     gman3
    Participant

I get the following fatal error when I try to edit anything – front or backend. any suggestions? apologies if already responded to previously. thanks

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, try to talk at your hosting company to increase your PHP memory limit to recommended 128MB

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

gman3
    Participant

Thanks, that worked. I now get a similar issue to the above posted issue – Visual Composer Text Block. When I add some text and save, it doesn’t save on the backend or updates the page. I’ll wait for a response in the above ticket

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I don’t understand what you mean in the last message. What above posted issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?