This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by cybercreative.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

1) On the blog page I cant use visual composer to add a auto slide post carousal, why is this? I set it up and save then view the page and nothing is showing.

2) At the moment all I can do is add a carousal or grid via theme options but both look rubbish, no auto slide for carousal or way to style the carousal so it stands out and looks different to the other posts on the page. I deselected both carousal and grid here yet one still appears by default at the top of the blog.

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

The Blog page are a default wordpress template. When you save a page as Blog Page in Reading Setting the default template override your content. You can use for blog/news your page without saving it as Blog Page or see my last reply here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/full-width-elements-above-page-headers#post-108862

sharmstr

@rikbutterflyskull is correct.

For your issue with the carousel still showing up. That’s because there is no option for not showing one. At least not the way you’ve tried. When you remove either option, it will use the default, which is the carousel. Remove the ‘featured’ tag from the posts and the carousel and/or grid will not show up at the top of the blog page.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cybercreative
    Participant

Ok thanks very much for the help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?