This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     avessas
    Participant

Hello,

Is possible to add a custom field from a post to your shortcode  Kleo Post Carousel.

What I need is get a logo from a custom field and show in the carousel in the bottom.

Thank’s

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

There is no easy way to add that.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     avessas
    Participant

Hello,
    Ok, but what is the way to do what I need?

Thank’s

Radu

I’m not sure since our module it’s extending the vc_posts_grid module from visual composer isn’t written directly from 0, so you may need to ask the VC team how you can add a custom fields to vc_posts_grid element and then after they tells you will have to do that mod also on the kleo posts module they should have same principle.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?