This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Santos Ramos
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t see the Visual Composer on my wordpress version 4.2.2.
    I have disabled all the plugins and not luck.

I only see the code.

How can I fix this problem?

[/kleo_one]

[/kleo_call_to_action][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section centered=1 border=1]

[kleo_row] [kleo_one]

[kleo_h2] Sweet articles for [kleo_colored_text color=”#E52E15″] our Travelers[/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h2]

[kleo_lead_paragraph] Here you have some articles from our blog section. [/kleo_lead_paragraph]

[/kleo_one]

[kleo_one]

[kleo_posts_carousel]

[/kleo_one]

[/kleo_row][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section centered=1]

[kleo_row][kleo_one][kleo_h2]Recently Active [kleo_colored_text color=”#E52E15″] User Groups [/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h2][/kleo_one]

[kleo_recent_groups]

[/kleo_row]

[/kleo_section]

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Santos Ramos
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Santos Ramos
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, could you share the page where the codes dont work?
    About the members being public, that functions-pmpro are for Paid Membership pro plugin, you dont even have it installed 🙂 Please install it and create at least 1 level ( for example free, 10$ each month or anything you want ) then you will be able to restrict those pages.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Santos Ramos
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, that code is for Paid Membership pro plugin, without the plugin activated, that code does nothing.
    You can setup a free service in paid membership pro by adding a level that its 0$

Santos Ramos
    Participant

Laura,

It did work before with the code that Abe give me but after the update stopped working.

I understand if you can’t make it work but can you ask another Moderator to look it up.

Setting up membership pro is not an option for my site. It would make it confusing for the users.

Thanks and I hope this can be fixed soon.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Andrei

Santos, the code that Abe provided you that time was just an updated file which later was added to the theme itself.
    By having the latest version of the theme installed you don’t need to replace or change anything.
    Also please note that the code that Abe provided you is related to the PMPro plugin, so it seems that at that time you have used it for restriction, meaning that without it you won’t be able to create any restrictions.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?