This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by shellycs.

• Author
     shellycs
    Participant

hi there, I can’t seem to get visual composer working after the latest Kleo updates. I’ve deleted it and reinstalled several times and no difference. It’s not providing the visual composer components at all on a page and the page is just showing code instead. Can you please help?

shellycs
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Make sure that you have updated to latest versions K-Elements and Visual Composer.

Best Regards

radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shellycs
    Participant

I have updated with Version 4.7 of Visual Composer and Version 3.0.8 of K-Elements.

Radu

It’s ok now ?

I see the VC modules it works.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shellycs
    Participant

I had to deactivate all the plugins and then VC started to work again. I reactivated the plugins one by one and it is still working. Jetpack has stopped working now and giving me error “Jetpack could not contact WordPress.com: register_http_request_failed. This usually means something is incorrectly configured on your web host.” Since updating to the latest version of Kleo I have also lost any images I had in the side bar and the images on my home page had the URL links disappear as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Visual Composer not working after recent update’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?