This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     robblundell
    Participant

Hi,

when I add a Single image in the visual composer I have having issues making it link to a page. It’s fine if i make the link target a new page, but if I want it to open in the same page it seems to load as if trying to open an image. It doesn’t end up doing anything.

Please can you have a look at why this wouldn’t be working.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please share a link to that page since we did a test and went fine

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Stoyne
    Participant

Hi!

Please help to solve problem with the Backend editor. I can’t edit the page elements. The dialog window is not loadingVisual Composer for editing content.

Vito

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you need to update your theme and VIsual composer plugin. See the documentation on updating theme

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Stoyne
    Participant

Hi!

Abe, thank you very much everithing works perfect. Except rtMedia plugin which still makes admin pannel inaccessible. Please help to resolve.

Vito

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to remove the buddypress-media folder from your server plugins folder and install a fresh new copy

---

Stoyne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Stoyne
    Please contact Envato to help you with the transfer since we can’t do anything on that matter.

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?