This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by kriscone.

• Author
     hoaregroup
    Participant

how can i obtain the visual composer license key , it says i need to download the receipt but i did not download it separate i thought its part of the theme so where can i get the license key ?

many thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

You don’t need the license key since it is bundled in the theme and we have their extended license to use for this product.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Xylus
    Participant

So how do I update the version of visual composer ?

Abe
    Keymaster

In the package downloaded inside the Plugins folder you have js_composer.zip. Delete the old plugin and add new one.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kriscone
    Participant

Is there an update to the visual computer for Sweetdate? I see for Kleo. I have version 3.7.4 installed and I do not see any updates in the plugin folder for the master file download… I have the most recent version as of 30.04.2014.
    thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @kriscone , Sweetdate does not use Visual Composer

---

kriscone
    Participant

Ah, I guess I had it active with another theme. I did find the update via the other theme….thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘visual composer product license’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?