This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi

Ive read in the comments on theme forest under kleo, there can sometimes be a clash with k-elements and visual composer.

Im trying to add a visual composer single line divider with 90% width and no icon. No matter what settings I try it doesnt show! The version with text works fine.

Is this some sort of issue caused with kleo/k-elements? I dont want to use the kleo dividers as it seems you have to have an icon otherwise there is a gap left in the line if you dont add an icon.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

I’ve used this shortcode with no icon…

[vc_row][vc_column][kleo_divider icon="0"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

and it generated this :

So, there is no problem with the latest version of KLEO+WP+VC+KElements, please de-activate child theme and rest of the plugins except those KLEO+WP+VC+KElements

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hi
    I can also get that, I didnt want the gap in the middle of the line though. If you leave an icon off you get a blank gap. I wanted a continous single line, hence trying to use the visual composer ‘seperator’ instead.

Radu

Why don’t you use a gap… with a border top or bottom with 1 px value ?
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Good thinking, I’ll have a play when home. Its just annoying the visual composer one wont show.

Radu

Or you can use a text block and in text area put this tag

COPY CODE

<hr>

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?