This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Hi, i have bought Kleo and i think is a neat piece of work.

i am using it to build a new site but i got into a few issues.

Most important, i bought visual composer as a standalone and the half rows or split rows no matter the number of splits still show as full rows.

Contacted visual composer support and they offered some code, did not work and after further investigation they said that the included vc code in the theme overrides the standalone and needs to be removed from theme with your support.

site http://sansapentrusansa.org
    test page http://sansapentrusansa.org/myelements

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Denis,
    You shouldn’t have purchased Visual Composer since it is bundled in the theme also. We provide the exact plugin but you don’t have access to their support and also the updates come once with new theme version.
    Do you have any other plugin installed related to Visual composer?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Well i did as it said nowhere i cannot do that also gets confusing to wait for updates through theme if the theme will not get updated any more let’s say in 3 months as others project become more important for the designers and also if i have an issue caused by visual composer i would address it to those that created it not to you that are more into theme coding, no disrespect intended.

i also have others plugins like ultimate addons for visual composer to enrich it’s functions.

i need all of them.

you theme is great but since you know how to add visual composer i see no reason we cannot find a way to work around the standalone also as I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE HAVING THE STANDALONE VERSION.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I understand your point of view. We don’t see any problem to use the plugin you bought.
    Lets do some tests to find the problem. Disable some plugins you think might be related to Visual composer and see which one causes this so we can come up with a fix

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Thank you for understanding.

I can create an admin account for you as i already disabled all the VC related plugins and the issue was still there, maybe i am missing stuff for sure as i am barely a novice when comes to this.

If you leave me an email to be used like that to create an account for you to test will be grand.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Create it for themesupport@seventhqueen.com

---

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I am doing some tests, disabling plugins, etc and let you know

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I have finished the test and come up with a strong compatibility so that won’t happen in the future. Please create a file on your server in wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php and add the text from the file attached.

Let me know if the columns are right after that.

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I just modified the path where you should create the file on your server so it is: wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php

---

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Hi Abe, thank you for the work!

just a quick question, will this file be lost on a future theme update?

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Yes, now the columns do work, also with add-ons for visual composer activated.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. This will be added to future theme releases so it will be rewritten by the theme update.

---

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

Thank you so much.

If i may ask, before marking this as solved, is something from my side that mad the issue? except just owning a standalone vc? 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

It was a isolated issue but had nothing to do with standalone plugin. Maybe you had a theme before that saved some settings for VC in the database.

---

Denis Ciumbargi
    Participant

i only used vc with this theme… Thank you again though!

i have other things to ask like other small issues but different threads, like the support you offered on this first one!

Thanks again!

Abe
    Keymaster

Ok, glad we figured this out. Create another topic for other questions you may have.
    Cheers

Topic closed.

---

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Visual Composer Standalon issue with Kleo Theme’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?