This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by subeaminube.

• Author
     Linde
    Participant

Hej,

can you please update visual composer to version 4.0?

it is the newest version 🙂

kind regards
    drew

sharmstr

Hi Linde. Kleo has been using VC 4 for awhile now. Please update your version of VC by downloading the full kleo zip file from theme forest. VC 4.3.5 is in the plugins folder. Note: You will also need to update Kleo to 2.3.1 and K-elements to 2.3.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Linde
    Participant

Hi sharmstr,

sorry, I mean visual composer 4.4 🙂

kind regards
    drew

sharmstr

Kleo makes several modifications to core vc shortcodes. Its not as simple as just making 4.4 available. With that said, the Kleo team does a really good job of keeping up with VC. No need to ask for it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Linde
    Participant

ok thanks 🙂

subeaminube
    Participant

Hi!

I have my license for Visual Composer plugin update to version 4.4.1. Is it possible to update or the update will create incompatibilities with Kleo?

Thanks in advance. 😉

sharmstr

Yes it will. Do not install it until Kleo 2.4 is released. I talked to @abe today and he’s been working on VC compatibility specifically. There were quite a few changes in VC that need to be incorporated into the Kleo specific VC shortcodes. Should be a few more days or so.

subeaminube
    Participant

Ok, thanks! I can wait a few days, no problem. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?