This topic has 74 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     jchamp
    Participant

Hi There

I am trouble with the visual composure as it will not split the page into columns when using the column editor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hmm. that is strange. it happens on all pages or just that? Try to create the elements again or check your installed plugins to see if it conflicts with one of them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jchamp
    Participant

Yeah it does it on all the pages.

Will check the plugins again and let you know

jchamp
    Participant

Tried the plugins but still getting the same error…

I have a lot of plugins and more to go on and the site is a multisite

jchamp
    Participant

tried updating the visual composure plugin as it was showing 4.05 and not 4.11 and then this happened…

championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:47:33 2014] [error] [client 81.156.54.183:43864] AH01215: PHP Warning: require_once(/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13
    championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:47:33 2014] [error] [client 81.156.54.183:43864] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/ZendFramework’) in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13
    championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:52:20 2014] [error] [client 66.249.66.132:40096] AH01215: PHP Warning: require_once(/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13
    championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:52:20 2014] [error] [client 66.249.66.132:40096] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/ZendFramework’) in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13
    championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:55:23 2014] [error] [client 79.170.40.31:44840] AH01215: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear53:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/ZendFramework’) in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13
    championbodyworx.com [Thu Apr 24 12:55:23 2014] [error] [client 79.170.40.31:44840] AH01215: PHP Warning: require_once(/home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/kleo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/championbodyworx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 13

Abe
    Keymaster

I think you have corrupted the theme. See here the details on updating the theme and plugins: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme/#post-12165

You should put the theme files again on your server

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jchamp
    Participant

what is the latest visual composure theme… number 4.05 or 4.11

Abe
    Keymaster

4.05 is the latest included in the Kleo theme.

---

jchamp
    Participant

this is really pissing on my battery now…..

the site just crashed again as when trying to install the new version!!!!!

Abe
    Keymaster

How are you installing it? I am sure that you are doing something wrong

---

jchamp
    Participant

was trying to do it via the wordpress admin.

Anyway. I have fixed it. But still having the issue with the visual composure now splitting as per the original post…lol

Abe
    Keymaster

very strange. Give me the link to your site please. is K-elements plugin active?

---

jchamp
    Participant

not splitting sorry.

the images or posts will not go side by side but underneath each other.

jchamp
    Participant

I cannot create boxes in columns like your demo page.

jchamp
    Participant

yes K-Elements is active.

will unlock the site and here is the link

http://www.championbodyworx.com/store/

jchamp
    Participant

if you look at the bottom of the page you will see the 2 banners.

jchamp
    Participant

it also stretches the banners to the width of the page swell….

Abe
    Keymaster

Do you have any other plugin installed that is somehow related to Visual composer? Try disabling it

---

jchamp
    Participant

the only one is the woocommerc short code plugin for visual composure but i have had this problem since before uploading that and even if i deactivate it nothing happens.

i tried to build the site without the columns but i really need them now.

i have tried deactivign all the plugins and reactiving etc but still nothing .

jchamp
    Participant

why does it keep telling me there ins a new update for visual composure?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I will do some checks on the columns problem. We release Visual composer once with the theme update and from the time the theme update was released they have come with new versions.
    You will get the new version in next theme update

---

Abe
    Keymaster

We talked with the guys at Visual composer also and it seems that a plugin is causing the columns to act wrong. You said that you disabled all the plugins? Is your install a WordPress multisite?

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

Yes my wordpress install is a multisite install. When do you think you will have an update on this?

Abe
    Keymaster

The problem does not come from the theme nor the Visual composer plugin and from another plugin that is probably activated from the network. Can you please check the plugins so we can identify the one causing problems and then come with a solution?

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi There

I have disabled all the plugins and still getting this problem.

I also have visual composure 4.0.5 installed and their latest version is 4.1.2? I am sure I installed this…?

My site will not upload any images to posts now nor will it let me edit the posts once in the back end ???

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please remove your Visual Composer and install the latest version attached here.
    We are putting plugin update in the new theme version releases.

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jchamp
    Participant

Every single time I deactivate this plugin my site crashes……. WHY?????

SO SO SO SO ANNOYING!!!!!

jchamp
    Participant

On my landing page the menu is almost halfway down the slider image but the logo is position correctly at the top?

Do you know why this could happen?

jchamp
    Participant

I have tried all the plugins nd there is still the issue.

On my landing page the background images for individual containers have disappeared… When you go in the into the settings they are there but on the landing page they are not???

Please help… I had finally got the site Live and now this happens

jchamp
    Participant

I am also having an issue with images not uploading into posts.

jchamp
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     jchamp
    Participant

When I try and edit the row it comes up with the box with general and design options.

The image shows up in the design option but not in general even though it is selected as an image. If you deselect it and then reselect image the little image box comes back and then I can add an image again but it doesn’t save???

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please update to 1.4.2 and see if you still encounter this problems. Follow this topic to update Visual composer too https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

I have updated the theme and still have the same issue…

Abe
    Keymaster

Please read the topic on updating the plugin also and not just the theme

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

Updated all the plugins and it still doesnt work. Columns are still not forming and going underneath eachother and the background images for containers are not showing up.

Abe
    Keymaster

This is really really strange. Please give us temporary access to you site since it is probably from a plugin used. mark the reply as private

---

jchamp
    Participant
     jchamp
    Participant

HI Abe

Any ideas what has gone wrong?

jchamp
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?