This topic has 74 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, just testing right now and let you know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I am trying to replace K-elements plugin with a version I did to test the fix with the plugin causing this. I have deleted K-elements but can’t upload the new version, I am getting an error: You have used your space quota. Please delete files before uploading

Please upload the attached k-elements plugin, Network deactivate it and go to your site and activate it from there
    Also somtimes your site is giving a blank page in my tests. I think you need to talk at your hosting to increase your PHP memory limit to 128MB recommended

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jchamp
    Participant

HI there

I have got the limit increased to 512mb… but I am still getting that issue.

I am also getting a 4040 error message when trying to access any other site besides the front page?

I have deleted a lot of plugins that are not being used with the multisite as of yet

jchamp
    Participant

I abe

ok so I fixed the site upload issue…

and have installed the k-Elements plugin. But still cannot access any other page on the website.

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

Just to update you, site upload space has been fixed.. this was due to the network settings?? somehow changed to a capped upload size.

seems like I am having a permalink issue now where the site only works in default mode?

k elements installed and upgraded, site still not working though.

jchamp
    Participant

ok permalink issue fixed…

now we just need to fix the theme issues please. landing page and the columns

Abe
    Keymaster

ok. I will do some tests right now if you uploaded the new K-elements plugin provided

---

Abe
    Keymaster

or better, do you think you can provide me temporary FTP access to test some code right away since from admin I don’t have access to all files

---

Abe
    Keymaster

For the columns issue, until next theme version 1.5, please see the fix here:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/visual-composer-standalon-issue-with-kleo-theme/#post-18320

---

jchamp
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     jchamp
    Participant

O the front page I have tried using the parralex images but they are not working either.

Abe
    Keymaster

The ftp is no longer needed, see the instructions on the solution provided
    We are rewriting the parallax effects in next theme versions

---

jchamp
    Participant

HI Abe ok

great I will take the ftp offline.

I have added the file and text as instructed and I am still having a problem with the columns and also the background images for the rows do not show up.

Abe
    Keymaster

Then you haven’t followed the instructions 🙁 What exactly have you added and where?

---

jchamp
    Participant

On the other post you mentioned to add a file with the script note you added in? Was that that not the instruction you wanted me to follow?

VC still having issues with itself lol check out the attached file now…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jchamp
    Participant

This is what I did…. I have since deleted that file

Hi, I have finished the test and come up with a strong compatibility so that won’t happen in the future. Please create a file on your server in wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php and add the text from the file attached.

Let me know if the columns are right after that.

Abe
    Keymaster

Ok, let’s do this again. You need to have K-elements plugin enabled. Then you just need to create a file on your server in wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php with the content from this file: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/vc_columns.php_.txt

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi Abe

I already have a file called vc_column_text . php ? do you want me to just add the following text to it?

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you understand me, create a file on your server in wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_column.php
    The file you need to create does not exist, that is why you have to create it and add the content from the attached file.

---

jchamp
    Participant

Abe I understand you perfectly well, I did that the first time and it didn’t work….

I will do it again if that is what you want

jchamp
    Participant

HI Abe

Please can you get back to me I really want to fix this issue so I can promote my website…..!!!!

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

I think the quickest way is to provide me ftp details since it seems that you haven’t followed the instructions

---

jchamp
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Can’t login with that 🙁 please check the credentials

---

jchamp
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please check it before posting since it is not working

---

jchamp
    Participant

Those are the details…??

Not sure what other login details you would need?

jchamp
    Participant

It will be unlocked for the next hour Abe. If you cannot get on within the hour let me know and Ill set up another ftp for you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Tried it right now and still the same:
    530 Login authentication failed
    Error: Critical error
    Error: Could not connect to server

---

jchamp
    Participant
     jchamp
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @jchamp
    I could login using the IP. I see that the file is created correctly.
    I managed to fix the issue on your site. It involved making a small addition to the vc_column.php file. It comes from the fact that you had an older theme that was using the Visual composer with some custom settings that were saved to the database.

Thanks for you time

---

jchamp
    Participant

Hi @Abe

Thank you for sorting that issue out its greatly appreciated.

I am Still having an issue with the row background images not showing up? On some rows they work and others they don’t.

I also have another question I was wondering if you could help me with. On the multisite I have another site which was working fine till about 30mins ago and now Im getting a white screen…. I haven’t changed anything on the site apart from add new posts…? I have tried changing the main plugin folder name but it is still blank?

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes that fix is coming too. You should ignore the Design options tab options from the Row element and use the ones added by us in the General tab.

I am curious about the issue with Frontend editor that was showing the logo and keep on loading. How was that fixed?

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see some generated errors

---

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?