This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Jeremy14.

• Author
     Jeremy14
    Participant

It seems that the Report User Button from the WangGuard plugin is conflicting with the login

.button {
    }

The Report User button is big and colored and whenever I change the CSS it does not help.

How can I fix this? You can view it here : http://www.passingrass.com/network/cannabiz/

Abe
    Keymaster

I saw that the < a > element has class “button wangguard-user-report” so you can try to create a style property based on that class , like:

COPY CODE

.button.wangguard-user-report {font-size:12px;} // or what properties do you want.

You can add this in the Quick CSS box in Sweetdate – Styling options or in child theme/style.css

.button.wangguard-user-report it should be stronger than just “.button” style so it will take your added style

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Jeremy14
    Participant

Is it that easy to just create a new style property and put it in the Quick CSS?

Jeremy14
    Participant

How would I change the text in the button to say something else. For instance the “Comment” button in my News section says “Send Message” it should be “Comment”

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes it should be that easy to style items like that.

Those are related to Buddypress and you need to change the labels by translating the plugin: http://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/customizing/customizing-labels-messages-and-urls/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rudik2
    Participant

Abe, how to delete bacground from “report user” button and change color form white to black?

Jeremy14
    Participant

.button.wangguard-user-report it should be stronger than just “.button” style so it will take your added style

How do I make this stronger?

Jeremy14
    Participant

When I edit this in CSS editor Firebug the style changes, when I put it into the Quick CSS the styles don’t change.

Abe
    Keymaster

Try setting the property with !important

---

Jeremy14
    Participant

I’m not sure what the problem is here is my CSS:

.button.wangguard-user-report {
    backgroundr: #FFFFFF, !important;
    border: none;
    box-shadow: none;
    }

Abe
    Keymaster

CSS is wrong.Correct one:

COPY CODE

.button.wangguard-user-report {
    backgroundr: #FFFFFF !important;
    border: none;
    box-shadow: none;
    }

---

Jeremy14
    Participant

Thanks Abe.

Jeremy14
    Participant

It still won’t budge. Only when I’m editing with FireBug. Also, in the CSS: background had an “r” in it. After taking it out it still didn’t work. I’m going to post on the plugin support and see what they say.

Thanks

Jeremy14
    Participant

It worked. I’ve been putting it in the Quick CSS. When I put it in the Editor it worked. Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘WangGuard Report User Button’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?