This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Umstadter
    Participant

Anyone else get this error on their site?

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/content/25/10518125/html/newdesign/wp-includes/class.wp-scripts.php on line 167

If I deactivate “rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress” the error message goes away.

sharmstr

First time I’ve seen this one asked, so I’m guessing not.

Have you tried disabling all plugins and enabling one by one to see which one specifically throws the error? Does it happen when you enable one of the standard wordpress themes (2012, 2014)?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Umstadter
    Participant

Yes. It’s the “rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress” plugin that’s creating this error.
    If I enable the other WordPress themes, the error message is still there.

sharmstr

Sorry. When I first read it I thought you were saying it was rtMedia, Buddypress and bbPress… as in all three of them.

Seems like several people are reporting this
    http://community.rtcamp.com/t/php-warning-cannot-use-a-scalar-value-as-an-array/3460
    http://community.rtcamp.com/t/update-3-7-15-problem/3456
    http://community.rtcamp.com/t/error-when-installing-wp-plugin/3463

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Umstadter
    Participant

Yikes! Well at least its not a template problem.

Thank you for the info!

sharmstr

fyi – I’m not seeing this error and I updated yesterday (maybe this morning). Anyhow, you might try reupdating if you haven’t already.

GideonLupine
    Participant

I have the exact same error after updating rtmedia.

If I deactivate “rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress” the error message goes away.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /home/cmac/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-scripts.php on line 167

GideonLupine
    Participant

Try going to rtMedia settings and hit save.

That may do the trick. It worked for me.

sharmstr

rtMedia has released a fix. Update to 3.7.16

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Warning Error’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?