This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     laprek
    Participant

Hello,

After updating the theme I got this error:

Warning: include_once(/…/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/bp-album/includes/bpa.core.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /…/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php on line 110

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening ‘/…/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/bp-album/includes/bpa.core.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /…/wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php on line 110

I have installed BuddyPress Album plugin as I thought it will solve the problem but I still got the warnings.

Can you please help me out?

Thank you,
    Laprek

laprek
    Participant

I have deleted file custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php
    Everything works now 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Warning: Failed opening (sweetdate/framework/inc/bp-album/includes/bpa.core.php)’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?