This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     directnet42u
    Participant

Good morning!

We are using the Kleo theme for our website and on the home page we are using the visual composer Grid elements to display certain custom post types. When we attempt further filter the data shown using “Narrow data source” in the grid elements control box, we get an error on the home page:
    “Warning: Illegal string offset ‘taxonomy’ in /home/vegtrvl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3211”

We have updated the Theme, and are running Visual Composer Version 4.6.2, neither fixed the error display. We have also set: “define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);”, but the error still shows.

Our current URL is: https://ww2.vegantravel.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Radu

Hi,

Can you please tell me what element you are using ?

Posts Grid or Kleo Posts ?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     directnet42u
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. We are using Posts Grid.

Radu

Hi again,

That element its part of Visual Composer not part of kleo.

I’ve tried to reproduce your issue but i cannot to do that.

If you have any other plugins that not comes with the kleo theme try to disable them and check if the problem persists.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     directnet42u
    Participant

Thank you for the reply and trouble shooting tip.

It looks like it might be a conflict with the GeoDirectory Events plugin. I deactivated that plugin and the error goes away. I will bring the error to that plugin’s author to see if they have a fix.

In the future, should I send questions about the Visual Composer plugin to WPBakery? I had thought that unless we purchase the full Visual Composer license, support for the VC plugin was to go through the theme that bundled the VC plugin.

Thanks again and have an excellent day!

Radu

I’m glad if you have solved your issue,

In my opinion it’s not necessary to ask (WPBakery) them about the compatibility issue between VC and GeoDirectory Events plugin.

The point is GeoDirectory Events plugin doesn’t have a integration made with kleo theme yet, maybe in future this will be implemented.

If you can send a copy of “GeoDirectory Events plugin” to our development department at this address : dev@seventhqueen.com to can test behavior in Kleo theme.

Best regards

Have a nice day

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?