This topic has 38 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Joel
    Participant

Hello,

I bought the issue, I have installed and imported the demos, but when I opened my web page, in the head before the menu this warning:

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home1/onthered/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/functions.php on line 302

This is my web:  http://red.ontheredbox.com

I do not know, to do, I’ve updated everything and followed all the tutorials, I think it may be a problem when importing the demos, I do not know.

You can help me?

I await your response.

Thank you so much.

Radu

Hi,

Please login to FTP to root domain look for wp-config.php

Look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); and set it to false like this

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Joel
    Participant

Sorry but it did not work, the problem persists.

Originally file this way:(‘WP_DEBUG’, false)

I try to camvairlo:(‘WP_DEBUG’, true) But not worked.

I have left it as it was originally: (‘WP_DEBUG’, false)

What can I do?

Radu

Hi,

Please provide FTP credentials

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Joel
    Participant

I fixed the problem after reset wordpress several times, and reinstall the template.

now I have problem with paguina business directory, just see the page in this text:

I think it needs some plugin.

[gd_homepage_map width=100% height=600px maptype=roadmap zoom=1 autozoom=true child_collapse=true scrollwheel=false marker_cluster=1 ]

How I can activate? the option for my members register for facebook.

Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

Regarding to that shortcode, that code is a part of a plugin named GeoDirectory you should have that plugin installed,updated and activated.

You can enable facebook registration by navigating to wp-admin -> theme options -> miscellaneous -> SET ON to -> Facebook integration .

Cheers

Radu

Joel
    Participant

At the moment active the plugin, GeoDirectory, I have this text at the top of my page.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/onthered/public_html/wp-content/plugins/geodirectory/geodirectory-functions/general_functions.php on line 368

Why?

Not recognize compatibility with the template.

Joel
    Participant

And something very rare. when active GeoDirectory, the homepage OnePage. it stays on empty.

You can see it now, it is active.

Andrei

Hi,

Please provide us an ftp account so we can give a closer look into your issue.

Looking forward.

Joel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Joel
    Participant

This is not public?

Joel
    Participant

Please if FTP credentials, have been public, please delete them. I can not do it.

Andrei

I’ve marked your post as private, you can do that as well when you submit a new reply.
    I’ll give a look into your issue and I’ll get back to you with more details.

Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

I’ll get back to you shortly.

Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

It seems there is a bug related to the GeoDirectory plugin, i have installed it locally trying to replicate the issue you’re encountering and I couldn’t do it. I have even given a look into plugin source code but the error you’re encountering doesn’t seem to match with what code I find the the location pointed by your error.

I have tried to give a closer look into your install as well but you run a multi-site instance and I couldn’t take a look at your plugins because I didn’t had super admin privileges, but what I suppose is that you’re using an outdated version of the plugin, that is the only thing that I think it will cause the error.

As a recommendation, you should as well try to contact the plugin author for more help.

If you manage to provide me a super-admin account so that I can have access to plugins and network settings I can give an extra look into it and see if I find anything wrong.

I’ll check your thread tomorrow at first hour for more details, in order to help you solve this issue asap.

Looking forward.

Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant

How I can remove the CART icon from the main menu, I do not have products, I will not use the online store. take it off the pages, but there paguinas I can not control, such as: PROFILE. ACTIVITY. MESSAGES.

How I can remove it?

Andrei

The profile pages and modules are related to the buddypress plugin so please check your core updates page where you should get a notice if there are any new translations available to download and install for buddypress.

If you don’t use a shop please deactivate the WooCommerce plugin, that will disable the cart as well.

Profile, activity or messages are components of the buddypress plugin, they can be switched on/off from buddypress settings.

If you still encounter any other issues please let me know about them.

Cheers

Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

Please provide me a super admin account and a ftp account so I can give a closer look at your issue and hope I’ll manage to find your issue.

Looking forward.

Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Regarding your issue with GD it was caused by you when you have configured the GD plugin.

You have hided all items to be displayed and the map was not rendered empty http://red.ontheredbox.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=geodirectory&tab=design_settings&active_tab=geodir_map_settings&msg=success

Regarding the notifications on menu, i’ve added the live notifications item.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

Can you please provide us more details, maybe a screenshot or something like that pointing the issue ?

Looking forward

Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

It seems you didn’t enabled user registration from your general wordpress settings.

For the others issues we’ll need to run some tests and we’ll get back to you as soon as we have more details.

Cheers

Radu

Hi Joel,

Regarding the menu on mobile problem this it seems to be caused by loading bootstrap.min.js by plugin download manager, Kleo loads already bootstrap.min.js and this causes a small conflict.

Look in the plugin panel options if there is an option that allows you to disable to load bootstrap.min.js if there is not similar options please contact the plugin author and ask about this.

Cheers

Radu

Joel
    Participant
     Andrei

To enable user registration on your site, you have to go into your wp admin area under “Settings > General” find the “Anyone can register” setting and activate it.

Cheers

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?