This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     Jeremy14
    Participant

I have just switched hosting and am receiving this message across the top and bottom of my site:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘hide_admin_bar’ not found or invalid function name in /home/content/72/11896772/html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173

I need to update this theme again but there is no update. How can I do this? Do I delete the theme then re-install it?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I don’t think it is a theme problem. To update it just replace the files on the hosting with the new ones, but make a backup first.
    Maybe it is a plugin problem

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jeremy14
    Participant

Ok. I deactivated my plugins and reactivated them one by one and BUDDYPRESS is he culprit. Do you know how I can fix this?? I’ve been trying for 2 days but can’t find any info and no one on other support forums has answered.

Thanks
    J

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Try renaming the plugins folder to _plugins for a moment and access your site. Rename it back to plugins. Make this helps.

Maybe you used a plugin to hide the admin bar since the error mentions this.
    Or it could be a code added to functions.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?