This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mtgame21
    Participant

When I set my “Shop Products Columns” setting in theme Options – > woocommerce, I always get one less in the row, and its like it word wraps the next product on row 2. And then starts another row.

For example, if I set the option to 5, then it looks like (* represents a product)

If I set it to 4, it looks like:

Any ideas how to fix? Thanks

Radu

Hi,

This can be a padding issue ? or who knows ? please provide page url to take a look

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mtgame21
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mtgame21
    Participant

Have you had a change to take a look yet?

Radu

Hi,

Yes

Add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
        margin-right: 0px !important;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mtgame21
    Participant

Hi, I tried that and it did put the right number of products in each row. However, is there a solution where I can create space of 4px or so between the products?

When I tried to add to add padding, then it kicks down the last product to next row.

Radu

Add this and then set margin-right for li’s 4 px

COPY CODE

.kleo-shop-cols-5 li.product, .kleo-shop-5 li.product, .woocommerce.columns-5 li.product {
        width: 19.5%; 
    }

Cheers

Radu

mtgame21
    Participant

It worked perfect..thanks.

Radu

You’re welcome

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

mtgame21
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

1. You will have apply this css

COPY CODE

@media(max-width:700px) {

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { width:48%;}
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption {display:none !important; }

}

We cannot have same behavior on mobile as on the desktop because the informations (sold by etc..) are visible on mouse hover on the mobile devices we don’t have a mouse, in this case i’ve hidden these only on mobile with the provided css second line

It’s ok ?

Cheers
    R.

mtgame21
    Participant

Great, that fixed it on the mobile phone view, for either orientation. I have 2 per row and mouse hover info does not show.

How do I turn off the mouse hover info when viewing on the IPAD in Portrait orientation?

When holding the Ipad in landscape orientation, the mouse hover info is not there, looks good. When I rotate it to portrait orientation, then it automatically appears on all products.

Radu

Hi,

Please replace the css with this

COPY CODE

@media only screen 
      and (min-device-width: 768px) 
      and (max-device-width: 1024px) 
      and (orientation: portrait) 
      and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1) {

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product { width:48%;}
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product figure figcaption {display:none !important; }
    }

Cheers
    R.

mtgame21
    Participant

Kept both of the last two CSS recommendations and “sold by” popup is hidden for mobile and ipad, everything looks great except when in portrait mode on IPAD, the shop page is displaying products like this

instead of 2 every row.

IPAD Landscape mode shows 4 per row…correct
    Mobile phone shows 2 per row in either orientation…correct
    desktop mode shows 4 per row….correct

Radu

Hi,

Replace the css provided to you earlier with this

COPY CODE

@media only screen 
      and (min-device-width: 768px) 
      and (max-device-width: 1024px) 
      and (orientation: portrait) 
      and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1) {

.woocommerce ul.products li.product:nth-of-type(2n+1) {clear:both; }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product:nth-of-type(3n+1) {clear:none; }
    }

And let me know

Cheers
    R.

mtgame21
    Participant

This fixed it for the IPAD in portrait, but created the same problem for phone in landscape mode. If its too tricky, then I will just go back to previous CSS. Just let me know, thanks.

Radu

Hi,

Let’s try again with this, if this is not ok for you use the previous css

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (orientation: portrait) {

}

Cheers
    R.

mtgame21
    Participant

We can close this now, its fixed 🙂

I experimented with your code and came up using everything below that works

phone: 2 per row on portrait, 2 per row on landscape ( I added 2 lines to the first thing you gave me above)
    ipad: 2 per row on portrait, 4 per row on landscape (4 per row is default in Theme options)
    desktop: 4 per row

@media(max-width:700px) {

}

@media only screen and (orientation: portrait) {

}

Radu

Great

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?