This topic has 58 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Sonic1832.

• Author
     mattylb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant

Here’s an add-on to Visual Composer that might work for vendor submitted products called Templatera. It’s a template system and I can imagine the store owner creating templates for different product types and letting the vendor choose a template to fit their needs and just adding their info and images to it – viola!?

Not sure if that is what this is capable of, but for only $11 and with full integration into VC, it might be worth a try.

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

Thank you Matty. I’m so brain dead from the coding I’ve been doing over the last few weeks. I’ll take a look in a few days. I really appreciate your effort with this. 😀 *hive five*

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

(oh, and I’m testing out the Woo 2.3 changes that Abe has put in place. )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattylb
    Participant

I can sympathize with your brain-dead comment – after looking up at my messages I noticed I spaced off linking to templatera in an earlier comment. They did say they would look into a front end product template option, by the way – but that could be months down the road.

Anywho – thanks for looking out and hopefully those Woo 2.3 changes work out. TTYL

mattylb
    Participant
     sharmstr

I haven’t talked to Abe in a few days, so I dont know the status of the woo templates. Last week I tested the fixes and they seemed to work fine.

I dont know about WC Vendor integration. I’m dealing with a bunch a crap with the two companies I own. They take priority since they pay the bills (not only mine but my 35 employees).

mattylb
    Participant

No worries. I’m really hoping to have vendors ready for testing before farmers markets start back up in May, so that can wait.

The woo templates are more of an aesthetic issue than anything. It still seems to work but might cause some confusion having 3 proceed to checkout buttons on the cart page.

I hope things are smoothing out on your end. I’d be happy to help if you need anything other than coding or CSS.

sharmstr

Thanks Matty. Do you know how to make radiator cores? LOL 😉

mattylb
    Participant

Bahahaha, not so much. I was hoping it was something nerdy I could do from home! Good luck with that. 😉

mattylb
    Participant
     mattylb
    Participant

Too late. Only 7 days left to sell St Pats merchandise so scratch this. Might reconsider for June if I’m not moved to wpmudev’s marketpress system. Depends on how much it improves in ver 3.0.

Thanks anyway.

mchausse
    Participant

Hi, I would like to the process and codes to do what you showed below with wc vendors and buddy press?
    – my shop
    – my orders and all the submenusÉ

sharmstr

There is a feature request topic you can vote on. : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/integration-for-wc-product-vendors-and-kleo

mchausse
    Participant

I know… I have voted a long time ago… So I tried my self by adding this bp-custom.php file with the code below
    Not appearing…
    <?php
    // This snippet will add an extra tab to the buddy press user profile that can call any shortcode defined in WC Vendors.
    // This code should be inserted into your bp-custom.php file.
    function my_bp_nav_adder() {
    if (class_exists(‘WC_Vendors’)) {
    $wcv_profile_id = bp_displayed_user_id();
    $wcv_profile_info = get_userdata( bp_displayed_user_id() );

if ( $wcv_profile_info->roles[0] == “vendor” ) {
    global $bp;
    bp_core_new_nav_item(
    array(
    ‘name’ => __( ‘My Store’, ‘buddypress’ ),
    ‘slug’ => ‘my-store’,
    ‘position’ => 99,
    ‘screen_function’ => ‘wcv_store_display’,
    ‘default_subnav_slug’ => ‘my-store’,
    ‘parent_url’ => $bp->loggedin_user->domain . $bp->slug . ‘/’,
    ‘parent_slug’ => $bp->slug
    ) );
    }
    }
    }
    function wcv_store_display() {
    //add title and content here – last is to call the members plugin.php template
    add_action( ‘bp_template_title’, ‘wcv_page_function_to_show_screen_title’ );
    add_action( ‘bp_template_content’, ‘wcv_page_function_to_show_screen_content’ );
    bp_core_load_template( apply_filters( ‘bp_core_template_plugin’, ‘members/single/plugins’ ) );
    }
    function wcv_page_function_to_show_screen_title() {
    echo ‘My Products’;
    }
    function wcv_page_function_to_show_screen_content() {
    $wcv_user = get_userdata( bp_displayed_user_id() );
    // You can use any WCV_ shortcode available
    echo do_shortcode(‘[wcv_products vendor=”‘.$wcv_user->user_login.'”]’);
    }
    add_action( ‘bp_setup_nav’, ‘my_bp_nav_adder’, 100 );
    ?>

mchausse
    Participant

Because I am new to this, i am not sure of the code …

Sonic1832
    Participant

Hi Everyone, I could make use of such a plugin and wonder how you ended up with that topic. Did you manually customize the views into Kleo with WC vendors or did you rewrite the plugin?!

I wouldn’t mind getting my hand on that:-)

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?