This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking to make custom footers for my website as I do not want every page to have the same footer! We hold events that have different hashtags and other bits a pieces so I was wondering if anyone knows how to make each footer custom?

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

Kleo doesn’t have any method to achieve that, this can be done with custom development.

You can use for pages a row placed ad the end of your content divided by 4 , and you will have 4 columns in that you can put anything you want

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Okay no worries thank you for your help! Shouldn’t this be updated to make possible because a website is not always going to want the same footer for each page? Is there not some sort of plugin that can change this?

Radu

Personally i don’t know that kind of plugin to recommend , but my advice with row divided by 4 at the end of the pages should be reliable.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Okay no worries I will do that! Thank you so much for your help

Radu

Hi,

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?