This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi all, just wondering if anyone would know how to fix this! The In-house website has images all lined next to each other and when viewed in 100% it displays in one line but once I zoom in it creates another line where the last image then moves. Is there a way to fix this so that when zoomed in the line does not split?

I have attached a file with an image of what I am trying to describe! Any sort of help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you mean its responsive? The theme is responsive so it adjusts to any size

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you for the help! Does this mean there is no way to make the pictures stay on one line even when someone zooms in?

Laura

Yes, with custom css, but you need to contact a developer for that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help do you have a developer you would suggest?

Laura

Hello, i would suggest looking at envato studio 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Okay I will look into this and see what I can do, thank you so much for your help!

Laura

Glad to help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?