This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     leonid
    Participant

Hello

Check on default template (just install new WP + BuddyPress)

1) open /members/**/profile/change-avatar/

2) Click “Take Photo”

3) See self from webcam

4) Click “Capture”

5) All is OK

Now activate sweetdate-theme

1) open /members/**/profile/change-avatar/

2) Click “Take Photo”

3) See self from webcam

4) Click “Capture”

5) Have error: “Video error. Please upload a photo instead.”

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

If you switch to a default wordpress theme you encounter samme issue ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     leonid
    Participant

Yes, but before I just install new wordpress and add BuddyPress Plugin all works with webcam, after install and activate Sweetdate – broken, return back and not works (but before install sweetdata was all is OK). also now have this issue also if disable all plugins except BuddyPress.

Radu

Hi,

This is very odd, the sweet date theme doesn’t modify the USB peripherals that are connected to your computer, maybe problem it’s between an active plugin and webcam… try to de-activate all plugins for testing purposes

Cheers
    R.

leonid
    Participant

“also now have this issue also if disable all plugins except BuddyPress.”

Radu

If it not works without sweetdate theme It means that has nothing to do with the sweetdate theme

Cheers
    R.

leonid
    Participant

It broke only after install sweetdate, before it works without issue.

Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to reproduce this I cannot provide a video file in that you will show me the steps to reproduce this.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?