This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     drewbclark
    Participant

Hello, I Have recently bought your KLEO theme. Just wanted to say that I love it!!! But now I’m having a problem. So I have a video player from a service I use called S3Bubble which is a html5 video player that connect to Amazon Web Services to play the media. And I use it for like 95% of my website.

For some reason the play, volume and full screen buttons will not show up at first I thought it was another plugin making this happen but it wasn’t as I deativated all plugins except the player and it was still doing it. So I installed a fresh install of your theme on a new wordpress install and also installed the video plugin and it was still not showing the video buttons.

I then tried the video player in the default wordpress install theme and it finally showed all the video buttons. So It’s something in your theme that is making it do this. I am contacting you to see if you guys can hopefully find and fix this issue as I am not super strong with code and coding.

Here are some images to see what I mean by the video buttons not showing up.

Video Player on KLEO not showing buttons: http://servuscommunity.com/helpimages/kelo-novideobuttons.jpg

Video Player on WordPress Default Theme showing buttons: http://servuscommunity.com/helpimages/wordpressdefault-withvideobuttons.jpg

Hope to hear from you soon

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, will do some tests and let you know.

Thank you for your purchase.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

drewbclark
    Participant

Never mind I got it fixed from the video plugin company 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

please share the fix is you can so other users can benefit.

Thank you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?