This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     GeorgeKing
    Participant

I have sent this message:To:  cornel@seventhqueen.com
    Subject: Quote Request.

On Saturday September 17th I have sent this message to you and I have not received reply.
    If you are not interested to help me Please let me know.

Hi Cornel,
    I need the WP Send Email plugin to be included into the BuddyApp – Mobile First Community WordPress theme.
    The purpose will be to send message(s) to a pre-defined person or to  max. three people from an icon.
    If you can help me on this mod. Please reply me back onmy email.
    Regards,
    George Bordas
    gbordas@rogers.com

Please let me know if Connel is currently employed there so I can re-direct my messages.

Regards,

George Bordas

gbordas@rogers.com

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, I talked with Cornel and he will take another look at the emails, maybe it got lost.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?