This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ersalabert
    Participant

Hi,

In the Styling Options > Buttons Section there is a setting for Button and Secondary Button. What are the differences between the two, and if I find the secondary-button useful, how can we add the “secondary” button on a page?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Secondary buttons are elements within the theme that should be styled in a different way, whether that is more muted or bold is up to you. Try changing the colour to bright yellow or green, save your options, clear your cache and check the front end to see which elements change.

Some secondary button elements are ‘profile’ in the header, ‘read more’ for the posts element, ‘view profile’ within the members directory and the ‘search’ button on forms – there are obviously many more elements than this but it should give you an idea.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ersalabert
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I’ll do the steps as you asked and see the changes — On a side note, speaking of cache, I have noticed that caching seems to be an problem with the Theme. When I make changes in design in color or text, even I’ve cleared cache – it takes quite some time to see the changes, even in Private Browsing windows. I’m using WP Super Cache, with the (recommended) options enabled, but it seems to not work fast or well enough. Could you let the developers know if this issue and if they could work on making the theme better respond to caching?

Thanks in advance.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

When you save your changes in Theme Options, are the changes there when the page reloads? If they are then this is definitely a caching issue as the changes have been committed. There are many types of caching and a WordPress plugin is only one layer. You should speak to your host about what caching they have enabled on your server and if a CDN is serving any content. All caches need to be purged for your server to issue the latest files to the browser.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ersalabert
    Participant

My webhost disabled caching on the server for my account only and this seems to have helped with the caching issue. Thanks for helping.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, happy to help 🙂 If you have any other questions or experience any issues please feel free to open a topic on our new support site which can be found here https://my.seventhqueen.com/

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?