This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by steve907.

• Author
     steve907
    Participant

Your demo content has “my article” in the profile menu of a user. I thought this was great and searched the web to find out what it was. I couldn’t find it anywhere.

So then I thought, I would reverse engineer it and just login as a member. So I did this and I DON”T HAVE A MY ARTICLES icon.

Isn’t that great. So what is it? And how do I make it work? And why does it appear to be top secret… do I need to buy a decoder ring?

Frustrating.

steve907
    Participant

Oh, and apparently, when I became a member, i lost all the demo members. That is nice. Now I can’t test anything.

sharmstr

Its not top secret. Its in the documentation. Its a plugin called Social Articles.

Merely becoming a member doesnt delete other members.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

steve907
    Participant

Could you please post a link to the documentation on Social Articles. I obvious can’t find it (that is why I posted the question).

And I no longer have demo members. They literally disappeared. I made a membership for myself and then could find other members. I didn’t delete them, they just disappeared.

sharmstr

https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-articles/

Are they still in the backend under wp admin > users? If they aren’t showing on the front end, maybe it because you have something like “last active” selected. Demo users will not show up in “last active” until they actually log in. Try changing it Alphabetical.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

steve907
    Participant

Hey,

There are no users (except me) in the admin > users.

sharmstr

That makes no sense. I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m just saying it makes no sense. Can you respond privately with a link and admin credentials?

steve907
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

How were the demo users imported?

sharmstr

Also, I dont see ” I made a membership for myself” account. Only an admin account and the one you created for me. Did you delete it?

steve907
    Participant

I used your importer to get the demo content.
    When I tested the membership plugin (in the front end), it added a “membership” to my user account. So when you see me as a user, you see that I am also have a membership level.

I used the membership plugin that is bundled with your theme.

sharmstr

KLEO Demo Data importer doesnt add any demo users, only content.

steve907
    Participant

Maybe I had your demo open and my site open at the same time and got them confused. Sorry for taking your time.

But at least I know what the Article plugin is. Thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?