This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     bradley.fried
    Participant

I created a new Primary Menu and nested sub-items under header items.  When I do this, save the menu, and display it, the text label of the header item is not displayed in the menu.  All I can see is a “v” which I can hover on to expand the sub-item list, and a tool-tip for the header item.  Please see the attached screenshot for details.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

bradley.fried
    Participant

Cheers Laura. (-;

bradley.fried
    Participant

Hi. Any movement on this? Really need to get this fixed before the weekend . . .

Radu

Hi,

Unable to login to you dashboard, until you provide me correct login details, please add a menu item with subitems

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     bradley.fried
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to reproduce this on my local install and also on demo, this is not happens, i suggest you to disable all plugins, then check if the issue disappear , if yes enable plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?