This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Mariacaker.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Mariacaker
    Participant

Although, I imported all the pages in Kleo Demo Data, I cannot seem to find the pages titled ‘Register’& ‘Activate’ and I am concerned about importing pages again because it would duplicate my website. What can I do? Thanks

sharmstr

Those aren’t in the demo data. They are Buddypress pages. Just create them and assign them: https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/configure-components/#settings-buddypress-pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mariacaker
    Participant

Great, thanks for your help. While you’re here 🙂 as you can tell I am a complete novice! Please can you tell me which pages I need to add to the back end menu so everything works as it should do for members? I appreciate your time.

sharmstr

Can you be more specific? What doesnt work? Since you are a novice, I suggest your thoroughly read the buddypress documentation. Its the link I gave you before.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mariacaker
    Participant

I will go over it again.Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?