This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     lowkeytraxx
    Participant

Im trying to add something to this line of code but I cant find the file that it is located in.. Please help

<div class=”template-page col-sm-9 tpl-right”>
    <div class=”wrap-content”></div>

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

wrap-content is the main container, the same container that show pages content, post content and is a core part of code. There is no reason to edit wrap part and risk to break the whole site, cause all you create with pages/post edit/visual composer are inside wrap-content

sharmstr

Its located in /page-parts/general-before-wrap.php. There is a hook that will allow you to inject content there called kleo_before_main_content. What are you looking to do?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lowkeytraxx
    Participant

I just want to place a add before the content

lowkeytraxx
    Participant

How do I use the hook to put a Adsense code?

sharmstr

In your child theme’s functions.php file, use this code

COPY CODE

add_action('kleo_before_main_content', 'inject_adsense', 10);
    function inject_adsense() {
        //your adsense code here
    }

Here is a list of hooks: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#hooks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lowkeytraxx
    Participant

That didnt work sadly

sharmstr

The inject code does work. So perhaps you are not inputting your adsense code correctly. See if I change the code I gave you to inject a “Hello, World” message, it does display on the site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Looks like you’ve got it sorted now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?