This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     groubee
    Participant

Hi

I would love to know where I can translate this contact form?

See: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bicz1x285fgajoi/translate%20contactform.png?dl=0
    Site: http://www.skisme.dk/

Also, where can I change the email address from wordpress@ to skisme@ ?

I hope you can help me.

Best regards
    Tonny

Laura

Hello, you can do that using loco translate and translating KLEO, but make sure you click on SYNC so the new strings are updated.
    To change the email, go to Settings > General

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     groubee
    Participant

Hi Laura

I have just tried to translate it via loco translate, and I did click on SYNC, but now the blue color is gone? and I cant see the new translation on the site?

please help me 🙂

groubee
    Participant

This is urgent – the site is live and I need the blue color back?

Laura

Hello, what do you mean by the blue color? I’m a bit confused
    What string did you change?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

groubee
    Participant

The header was blue like in the theme choice you give in admin. Now the header is white behind the logo and the menu have change color? I cant change the theme color back. Is this related to the child theme you have installed?

I tried to translate the english into Danish via the Loco menu in admin. Afterwards I have updated the theme and now “Home” is back??

groubee
    Participant

Hi
    You see the white background behind the main menu and the logo? also, you do see “Home”.. I am sorry you get more and more money for the themes and your support is getting worse… its not ok!

http://www.skisme.dk

Its nice that you installed a child theme!! it is, but when it does not work and I have to wait days for support, where you just say “what do you mean by the blue color? I’m a bit confused
    What string did you change?” …I get angry

please tell me what is wrong with your theme? Theme “Styling options” does not work! I cant style the Header!? and Home is back – it should not be back after a theme update if it is change in the child theme… should it?

Andrei

You can loose your theme settings only if you had used before the main theme directly and after some point you changed to the child theme. I recommend you to go trough your theme settings again, reset any section that you want to be by default and re-make the settings you had before.

If you can provide mee some admin credentials I’ll be happy to give a closer look into your issue.
    Also next time when you have something urgent, in order to avoid delays please try to provide us as much details as you can about your issues, saying that “the blue color is gone” it doesn’t help us very much to create an idea about what might happen on your site.

Looking forward.

groubee
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     groubee
    Participant

@andrei how does it look? can I get my theme back to normal? anytime soon?

groubee
    Participant

How the f*** can you post this topic as resolved? how manu days do I have to wait for a respond??

Andrei

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I will investigate why your topic got marked as resolved.

Back to the issues, I couldn’t find any da_DK translations added for the theme, so I created one, which works just fine and you can edit it at this link: http://www.skisme.dk/wp-admin/admin.php?name=kleo&type=theme&poedit=languages%2Fthemes%2Fkleo_framework-da_DK.po&page=loco-translate

Also, regarding your styles, it seems that your server might have some extra caching solutions activated because I couldn’t identify if there is at first look, but I founded the behaviour of a cache system.

After you change your styling settings, the following css file will be regenerated on server, while the first visit of the front page. http://www.skisme.dk/wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css?ver=3.0.9

I have even deleted the file entirely over ftp, and I still could access it in my browser, but, if I did a few refreshes (5-10 in a row) in the browser on this file, it will reset the cache and serve the new version of the file, and as well your style settings will apply.

I want to note that this is not a default behaviour and it’s not generated by our theme, it’s something related to your hosting environment.

PS. I’ve put your topic on my watch list, so no delays from now on.
    Let me know if everything is cleared out or if you still need help with anything else.

Cheers

groubee
    Participant

Thanks Andrei!!

The server host confirms – yes there is a extra caching system active. It all works now

Again THANKS!

Best regards
    Tonny

Andrei

I’m glad that everything is sorted out.
    Cheers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?