This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by shuta0331.

• Author

I am totally confused. I was working with Kleo Posts Grid within my main section and I cannot for the life of me understand where it is pulling all the colors from. If I use the grid, some sort of purple highlighting is showing that doesn’t exist anywhere in any styling options in theme settings. Also, if I use small left thumb, I can’t figure out how to change the “read more” link text color or anything else.

Help please! Thanks.

sharmstr

Can you send me a link so I can see this mystery purple?

Wait, are you talking about the left border of the title? If so, that purple means its a standard post, blue is for video posts, green is for sliders, and orange is for images. So if you want to get rid of the border, try something like.

COPY CODE

.masonry-listing .format-gallery .post-title, .masonry-listing .format-standard .post-title, .masonry-listing .format-image .post-title, .masonry-listing .format-video .post-title, .masonry-listing .format-image .post-title, .masonry-listing .format-audio .post-title {
    border-left: none !important;
    }

Here’s the selector for the read more.

COPY CODE

.post-footer span.muted.pull-right {
    color: purple;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Ahhhh … that is it, and makes sense now. I thought I was going crazy since I couldn’t find purple anywhere in the styling options. Knowing it is hard coded makes me feel a little better.

sharmstr

Probably seeing a page with different types of posts helps too: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Thanks sharmstr!

shuta0331
    Participant

I edited “app.css” .
    But not changed.
    Do you know what is wrong?

/* Post Standard */
    .masonry-listing .format-standard .post-title {
    border-left: 3px solid #8a52ad;
    }

/* Post Standard */
    .masonry-listing .format-standard .post-title {
    border-left: none !important;
    }

sharmstr

1 – you shouldnt be editing app.css since it will be overwritten during kleo updates.

2 – Unless you have development mode turned on in theme options, app.css doesnt load. app.min.css does.

3 – Put css changes in theme options > general > quick css

shuta0331
    Participant

thx!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?