This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     gsxawd99
    Participant

Where is the css styling located? I looked in the style.css file in both the child and parent theme and there is no code in either? I need to change the spacing for my logo and I have no idea how to do it without seeing the classes etc. help!

gsxawd99
    Participant

for the KLEO template

sharmstr

Add your changes to styles.css in the child theme (if you have it active). It will override the theme style and will be safe against theme upgrades.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Follow sharmstr advice. You should add you css in style.css in the child theme. Add the css as the one you wanted to modify and it will override theme css.

To see theme css, find it in kleo/assets/css/app.css

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?