This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Andrey.

• Author
     efransen
    Participant

Hi,

I want to edit the text in the headers of the Paid MembershipPro levels..

Text as: €39.50 per Month. [ Periodieke betaling in kosten tekst generatie. Bijv. $5 voor elke maand. ]

Where can i do this?

Eric

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you need to translate paid memberships pro plugin. Easily manage translations with Codestyling Lovalization plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

This tip does not work, at least for the Russian language. I translated two days Paid MembershipPro in the Russian language, with the Codestyling Lovalization, but the levels of users when there are still characters??? instead of letters. The example I want to replace the word SILVER in Russian language. Screenshot attached. I wrote about this issue in your topic, but you probably do not understand me. How to solve this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

That is the level name as you added in WP admin – Memberships. It should be enough just to change its name by editing it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrey
    Participant

Fix it, but the plugin is written by programmers with crooked hands to add payment methods need to change the core of the plugin. They have done nothing to give the opportunity to freely add payment gateways to Russia.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?