This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by nkyantal.

• Author
     btn23kleo
    Participant

This is our staging link http://s8897.p20.sites.pressdns.com/

Please tell us how to remove the white padding between the header and the page content. This white spacing is showing up on all pages except for when I set the menu to transparent.

I found an extra <p> </p> line of code that’s causing it but I don’t know where the line of code is in your them to remove it.. Or to add a custom CSS line of code to remove that until you bug fix this revision…

<article id=”post-816″ class=”post-816 page type-page status-publish hentry”>

<div class=”article-content”>
    >>> THIS IS WHAT’S CAUSING THE WHITE SPACE!<<< <p>
    </p><section class=”container-wrap main-color no-col-gap” style=”min-height: 0px”><div class=”section-container container-full”><div class=”row”>
    <div class=”col-sm-12 wpb_column column_container”>

btn23kleo
    Participant

Please kindly respond to this issue so we can can this fixed up for our website. Many thanks…

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, can you be more specific please about “white space” you mentioned? I can’t find that extra paragraph.

Kind regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nkyantal
    Participant

@btn23kleo In the Quick CSS, try:

section.container-wrap.main-color[style] {padding-top: 30px !important; padding-bottom: 30px !important;}

You can change the padding to whatever you want in px. The default is 80px.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?