This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     investa
    Participant

Sine my recent theme update the backend of my site keeps throwing up 500 errors and all I get is a white screen. I have followed your ‘increase PHP memory limit’ guide and checked with my site hosts for any obvious faults. If I rename the plugins folder the problem is solved but obviously the site then has no functionality. Even just using your bundled plugins minus woocommerce doesn’t solve the problem. Any help to get me back on track would be great. Cheers.

Laura

Hello, try uploading the theme again using ftp or your hosting file manager, if it doesnt work please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

investa
    Participant

Hi Laura, I’ve resolved this it was a combination of random characters in functions.php and the memory limit being defined twice in the wp-config.php file. My only issue now is that notifications keep popping up over and over and don’t stop. Also if you have a link to a tutorial that shows how to over/underlay an image on to your ‘get connected’ particles that would be great.

investa
    Participant

Getting there! Found your google drive tutorial for the ‘get connected’ home page, so that is also now resolved ? The link is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwdUx6eENxY1lUZDg/view?pref=2&pli=1 in case any other members are searching the forum for the same answer.

Laura

Hello, glad you could resolve it! 🙂 Let me know if you need anything else

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?