This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

formasirua
    Participant

I really appreciate your theme. But why my website formasirua.or.id always very slow. I’ve done a lot of ways to overcome it, but I can not.
    Can you help me analyze the error of my website? access response for a long time. Is there something wrong? please help me to solve this problem. I’ve switched to a VPS hosting at HostGator according to the recommendations of Laura, but until now it turns out my website is still very slow.

Is there a script that makes your theme loading process is very slow as CSS and JS?
    Often occurs TCP error, Internal Server Error and DataBase conection Not Establised.

Please provide a solution for me. I desperately need your help.

This is my result test page
    http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/dhBonk/formasirua.or.id

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

– Make sure you have the Enable Likes by Ajax = OFF and Enable Likes by Ajax = OFF by navigating to Wp-admin -> Theme Options -> Social Share

– Disable unnecessary plugins.

– Install, activate and configure a cache plugin like W3 Total Cache

Guide here : http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-install-and-setup-w3-total-cache-for-beginners/

Try to do that thinks and theoretically you will see an improvement.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     formasirua
    Participant

Dear Kleo, Hi @radu
    I have done it,
    I do not put a lot of plugins on my website. and most of the default theme plugin you.

When I did the installation of the plugin W3 Total Cache, my website instead become chaotic, does not display it should be. I follow the way of installation in accordance with the instructions you provide in your link is.

It did not provide a solution to slow my website.
    Members get bored I can open my website with your template. And that the complaints by my members. I’ve hired a good VPS. But still my website response when in the test very slow.
    My Web Test Result:
    From pingdom.tools they say “Your website is slower than 89% of all tested websites
    From Google Page Speed Insight:
    25/100 Speed
    There are many: Should Fix, Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content, Minify JavaScript, Minify CSS, Minify HTML

please help me to finish it all. I just want my website fast as your website, as you say that you are very responsive template.

Here I show my website damage when installed plugin W3 Total Cache.
    Please give a good solution. Your website is very nice response, but not to my website. I think I should be like your website.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi again,

I think your main problem is TTFB ( Time to first byte – Server response time ) you are sure that your VPS is configured correctly ?

Strange behaviour about w3 total cache because the plugin is fully compatible with kleo try to not activate minification for css and js, it you encounter same problem try to use wp super cache instead.

Also a very nice solution is to install mod_pagespeed on your server : https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?