This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

I liked to use more of my screen. Left and right is still unused space on a 16:9 computer screen.

Can I modify the .css for that ?

I also want the side bar wider. I am under the impression, that even in fullscreen mode everything is still optimized for 4:3 screens.

Kamal

Hello Norman,
    I think you are using a monitor with HD resolution. In HD monitor site maybe look in the middle and a some white space on both sides. You can use full width layout for pages. Our full width layout takes upto 1440px space.Therefore, still you may have some white space on both sites of the content area. You can also give me a screenshot to check if it looks ok on your screen or looks abnormally small. Thank you very much.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, Please check the settings related to content width in Theme options – Layout

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?