This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mineo.

• Author
     mineo
    Participant

I d like to set all pages wider. I find it very narrow, especially with sidebar in my forum pages. Whre can I do it?
    thx

Catalin

Hello,

You can do this by adding this code in the style.css file from the child theme folder. please keep in mind that the theme is responsive and the layout elements are directly influenced by the container size. The default is 980px.

COPY CODE

.row {
    width: xxx px;
    }

where xxx is the new value you want.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mineo
    Participant

does not work

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website with the code I provided added. I tested the code and it should work.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mineo
    Participant

Catalin

Hello,

I suppose this is your site:

http://predajsvojpribeh.sk/

What new wider dimensions you want to use in the theme? (in px)

Thank you,
    Catalin

mineo
    Participant

yes, it is my site.
    I prepare other site for selling, where is possible to set wide of pages simple in page builder. you can see in screens in dashboard, also from the front page. There is wide of pages 1800 px. It looks good. I want to use in my theme something like this.
    In other post I wrote yesterday, I have no last update of theme. Maybe, it is mistake. I dont know.
    thx Catalin.
    Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mineo
    Participant

update is resolved

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wider Pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?