This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     carel
    Participant

Hi

I am using your widget “Recent Comments” and it works well since it shows only footer or sidebar comments from any post of my blog ( for instance go and check maison.fr footer.

Neverthless, the links that are available in the widget are not good. They send people to blank page like http://www.maison.fr/#comment-103 whcih does not exist.

How is it possible and how can we fix this? The link should bring people to the post with the comment or to the forum with the discussion

Laura

Hello, can you share a link so i can see it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

carel
    Participant

Everything is detailled in my previous post !
    What do you need ?

Laura

Hello, i need a link with those comments so i can test it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

carel
    Participant

That is what i wrote in my first message.
    YOu can go to http://www.maison.Fr and see in the footer. You’ll see the last comments with the links…

Laura

Hello, i see, but i dont see any issue, its default wordpress widget, it links to the comment when clicked, if you do not want that, try to use a plugin that shows recent comments. We cannot change wordpress default widgets

carel
    Participant

You dont see any issue ?
    It links to a blank page…not to a comment.
    The links should lead to the post where the comment was posted !!!!

carel
    Participant

I have just tried again…and it works !!! Must be due to the wordpress or theme update.
    Last friday it was linked to a blank page and not to the post itself

Laura

I am happy that its resolved 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?