This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

The widgets I have for the shop sidebar are not showing up on the single product page with a sidebar layout.  The widgets do show up on the shop page and the category page.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Troy

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     znolette
    Participant

This seems to be happening with me, too. Shop sidebar has widgets in it and the widgets appear on my shop page and product category pages, but NOT on the individual product pages.

tmh23
    Participant

@znolette
    I am hoping they can figure this issue out. I have not heard anything back on a fix.

znolette
    Participant

@tmh23 It looks like this is also affecting my portfolio page. There is now nothing showing in the sidebar for that page. You?

tmh23
    Participant

@znolette I don’t use a portfolio page so I can’t confirm.

Hello… is there support for this???

tmh23
    Participant

@laura do you have any info on a fix for this?

Thanks,
    Troy

Laura

Hello, try by deactivating other plugins but woocommerce.
    Also, try with wordpress default theme, let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tmh23
    Participant

I tried all of that in the beginning. I get the same result.

Laura

Hello, the same happens with wordpress default theme?
    If so, then its not the theme by a plugin or the server

tmh23
    Participant

Can I have a full width page on just the single product page so that the shop and category pages still have the sidebar? If I change to full width in theme options it affects every page in the shop.

Troy

Laura

Hello, at the single product page sidebar, you cant select the full widht template?

tmh23
    Participant

In woocommerce where would I find the ability to choose the sidebar for just the single product page. Aren’t they generated dynamically?

tmh23
    Participant

Here are screenshots…. Why does the sidebar in the category work but not on the single product?
    It has the sidebar but no widgets?? I’ve literally tried everything. It works fine with the default theme but not in kleo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, maybe this helps http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/190335/woocommerce-change-template-for-single-product-page 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?