This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     golftourney
    Participant

The widgets on the right side of my Buddypress members profiles are bleeding into the footer section. Main section of the profile is not recognizing the widgets as elements that should be extending the div so there is widget text/links in the top section overlapping widget text/links in the footer section.

See attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, it may be a custom css, please share your website link to check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

golftourney
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Click Here

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, is that a widget of a plugin?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

golftourney
    Participant

It is a widget of the Events Manager Plugin. But even the Friends widget from buddypress bleeds into the footer if the data within the profile tab you are on is short enough. Like this. (Image also attached.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials to check it out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?