This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     naijashops
    Participant

wishlist overlaps on products name on my kleo theme, any fix for that. check link http://naijashops.com/shop/jrc-inmarsat-c-mobile-terminal-for-gmdss/

I’ve got an empty register page, i can’t get the registration page installed because its blank. i need help with these.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Looks like you’re running incompatible versions of all the software/plugins. Update Kleo, VC and K-Elements.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

naijashops
    Participant

All plugins actually comes bundled with theme. How do i fix it anyway.

sharmstr

You need to update. You are running old versions. That’s how you fix it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mahlandt
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the same problem. My versions seemed up-to-date already, so I took the extra step of uninstalling the plugins and uninstalling Kleo and Kleo child themes. After re-installing everything fresh from the latest download, the overlap on wishlist for the long product titles returned. Here are the versions I am on: Kleo v2.4.1, Visual Composer v4.4.2, K Elements v2.4. The overlap appears exactly as in the image on naijashops’s post. Thanks for your help in advance.

jrantz6
    Participant

Same here

5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi shamstr – yes, I’ve got the exact same problem – screenshots attached. If I follow the settings in your docs and set it to ‘shortcode’ then it doesn’t show at all (am I missing something here???) and if I use the setting to show wishlist ‘after add to cart’ it then shows up beside the title which obscures my londger book titles – especially on hover over the wish list test.

Would be grateful of your input on this – many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try this css

.woocommerce-page div.product .product_title {
    max-width: 75%;
    }

5high-photohub
    Participant

@sharmstr – thanks that did actually work well!

But what I’m confused about is the suggested settings, as the Kleo docs say to set it to ‘use shortcode’ but then it doesn’t show at all. Does this mean I have to manually add it into every product by shortcode? And if so where do i add it for it to sit beside the ‘add to cart’ button?

I’ve also tried all the options for it’s position with these results:
    1. add to cart = adds the icon and ‘add to wishlist’ text on the product title line (NOT beside the add to cart button)
    2. after thumbnails = adds it on the product main image but ONLY visible when you hover almost directly over it (may be due to my color settings?)
    3. after summary = adds the icon and ‘add to wishlist’ text on the product title line (partly blocking title) but again ONLY visible when you hover directly over it (I guess this must be because of some setting I have in the Theme options for the color – just not sure where it pulls it from…)

Can you confirm exactly which theme colour settings it takes it’s css from, as when i check it with firebug it shows it as .woocommerce .main-color .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist a:hover – is that the main section settings then?

Sorry, I’m not being very clever with this plugin, so a few pointers would be useful!

sharmstr

I’ve never read the doc. My guess is Kleo ignores that and adds it in one place.

5high-photohub
    Participant

OK, thanks for the info, I can work it out from here.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?