This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     olasazzy
    Participant

Hello,

How can i activate at the backend the women/men counter on the home page?currently it is showing the number on people online but not showing anything under number of women/men. Please see attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you need to select sex field in Sweetdate > Buddypress then assign a gender to your members

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

olasazzy
    Participant

its selected already find attached

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, not there, scroll down and find Sex field

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

olasazzy
    Participant

Please see attachment, all the list of options that came out does not show man/woman..what am i to select for the number of man/woman to show? Secondly, am i to always go their to reset when new members register for their sex to fall under man/woman online?

Attachments:
     olasazzy
    Participant

i have that already.

Find attached.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, please share an admin account so i can check it out

olasazzy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i have tested it and your users didnt had i am a field filled, so if they do not select a genre, it wont show man or woman online counter

olasazzy
    Participant

how is this possible i personally supervised 3 users to register to test and all of them selected “i am a Man/Woman”

is the theme not storing the gender properly?

Laura

Hello, i do not know, but the gender works good, theme works fine, i selected i am a Female, then appeared 1 female online in homepage stats.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?