This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

hello, my theme is styled black but my woocommerce form has white fields (where users put their names address etc is white) please how can i change it to black

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

HI,

use those selectors

COPY CODE

.woocommerce-billing-fields input,
    .woocommerce form .form-row textarea, .woocommerce-page form .form-row textarea {
        background: red;
        color:#fff;
    }

.select2-container .select2-choice { background:red;color:#999; }

Replace red with your color

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

hey Radu, thanks so much it worked… just thje coupon code form is still white. Please can you help? thanks

Attachments:
     Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     excellins
    Participant

Ok Radu, thank you Sir. username: james
    password: vAmtj0FNIcEd9gzXhLjh3k^o
    below are the pages i have problem with, i want the form to be dark no white.
    Also Radu, please i am having problem configuring w3 total cache for my site, i love wp super cache but it seems it is not good for buddypress because i only want to enable page cache. i did that with w3 total cache but the plugin is heavy and i am on shared hosting (VPS is too expensive for me… i am still a student and dont have much finances). please any advice as to how to configure wp super cache for buddy press? so that i can uninstall w3 total cache and instal wp super cache. Thanks Radu. God bless you always

Attachments:
     excellins
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I cannot view your site, and i cannot find a login URL, provide login URL please.

For the BuddyPress and caching please take a look here :

https://buddypress.org/support/topic/recommend-caching-plugin-for-bp/
    https://buddypress.org/support/topic/the-best-cacheing-solution-for-bp/
    https://wptavern.com/mark-jaquith-releases-cache-buddy-a-plugin-to-enhance-popular-wordpress-caching-solutions

You’re welcome

God bless you to

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     excellins
    Participant

Ok thanks Radu, sorry for silence i removed the woo commerce plugin because it was heavy for my shared server. please one more thing is there any notification plugin available? so that users are notified even when on my buddypress site. as in when they are not on the site and there is a new activity a notification is seen.

Radu

Hi,

I don’t know similar plugin like that

Cheers
    R

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?