This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

For some reason when I go to a product page, the price appears twice, it never did before. Please assist.

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, try to add this css to style.cs

COPY CODE

.single_variation .price {
        display: none;
    }

That price is the price of each variation

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Amber
    Participant

I had that issue as well, I fixed it by removing what I had in the Price Display Suffix under tax options.

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Is it possible for the price to change as you click on the item, but on the top left section? I guess that is what I meant by it showing up twice. I do see that when I click on a variation it changes, but it shows up two times and it looks weird. (at least I think it does lol)

Please assist.

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I found a pretty good temporary code, which disables the main price on the top left when there is a variation and only shows the variation price.Please let me know if you know of something else that can make each variation price only show up large on the top left as you click on it.

//override woocommerce function
    function woocommerce_template_single_price() {
    global $product;
    if ( ! $product->is_type(‘variable’) ) {
    woocommerce_get_template( ‘single-product/price.php’ );
    }
    }

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, if that one works fine you should use it 🙂 I do not know another way of doing it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant

Thanks=)

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

The code sometimes seems to work now, but the issue is that sometimes there isn’t price that displays. =/
    I need a new solution. lol Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, i think the best would be to hire a freelancer that can create a fix for you 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?