This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I recently purchased a really awesome plugin, but for some reason it is not working with the theme. Basically it gives you the option to choose to show the variations in the catalog mode, filter search, and search. I enabled these options per product variations, but they are not showing. It is compatible with woo commerce, so i was wondering if there is a hook missing or something that I can do to enable it?

I am using my essential grid plugin for the woo commerce product archive page, but since everything is compatible with coocommecre I am confused as to why it is not showing the variations in the main priciest archive page. I contacted the plugin developer, but I figured I could ask you guys, because it could be something in the them. I am not sure. 😉 Please assist.

Happy Holidays =D

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant

Thanks=)

Radu

Hi,

The product variations not appears in shop catalog page and for this functionality i suggest you to hire a developer or contact the plugin developer and ask him if what you want is possible.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?